Sunday, July 19, 2015

Ship it Sunday #2 : Juliette Ferrars and Warner Anderson from Shatter Me


ship


Ship it Sunday is a weekly original meme hosted by Steph at I'am Simply a Book Drunkard, Visit her page to know more of this Weekly Feature and feel free to join us and let the bookish world know of your Ship.

Let the shipping begin!

For this week, I'd pick my all-time favorite ship! Juliette Ferrars and Warner Anderson from Shatter Me Series by Tahereh Mafi.

I admit I only liked Warner after I have read Destroy Me. But I was never been Team Adam, ever. I thought it was good that Juliette has found a companion in Adam, but I thought their relationship was somehow, forced and didn't have a lot of chemistry. It was passive. Then there comes the hot mess, incredibly handsome and disturbingly sexy Warner who's kind of obsessed with Juliette.

description
Reasons to ship Juliette and Warner:

  • They have incredibly hot chemistry together! Don't believe me? Just read it already! **Cough Chapter 62! *Cough!
  • Warner supports Juliette in every possible way. He doesn't see her as a weak person like Adam does.
  • They bring out the best in each other in sweetest possible way!
  • Juliette is Warner's savior!
  • They compliment each other!
I can like, give you a long list of reasons why those 2 are perfectly made for each other.. But you definitely have to read this series for you to see for yourself how perfect they are with each other!

I already told you, I always seems to be drawn with the bad guy! Why do I always fall for the bad boy, when it always certify a broken heart at the end?

And do you know that this awesome series by Tahereh Mafi is finally getting an on-screen adaptation from the ABC?


I really really hope they get to cast everyone right! Oh my! **FULL FANGIRLING MODE ON!

description


Share us you ship in the comment box too! :)


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. I think it's funny that we both haven't read each other's SIS books.
    I've had this book on my TBR list FORVER,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! it's good at least we won't fight anymore! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving comments :) Just so you know, I love comments! I'll get back to you as soon as I can! :)